Our first day of school for the 4's is August 31st
Morning class from 8:20am to 11:20am
Afternoon class from 12pm to 3pm
Our first day of school for the 3's is September 1st
Morning class from 8:20am to 10:45am (after Christmas break we will go until 11:15)
As of now we do not have a PM class, we only have an AM class
*if you are interested in 3's pm class please register as soon as possible
Our first day will be here before you know it! On the first day here is a list of supplies you will need:
- Child Sized Tote Bag: your child will carry them with this to and from school so make sure it's a good size for them. It will carry their folder, pencil case and snack.
- Pencil Case with Crayons and Markers inside
- 2 Pocket Folder: with your childs name labeled on the outside, on the inside label one side of the folder keep home and the other side return to school
- Extra Clothes and Baby Wipes: in a clear plastic bag with your childs full name on the outside
- Box of Tissues
- Lysol Wipes
- Hand Sanitizer
- Paper Towels
- Gallon or Quart sized snack bags
- At back to school night you will get their first homework assignment and a questionnaire that will be due on the first day
Children must be of age 3 or 4 by September 30th of the current school year. All children MUST be potty trained before entering Preschool
Preschool does not wear uniforms however there is a dress code. Students must wear comfortable, easy and safe clothing. In Preschool we do crafts and play outside so they may get dirty. No open toe shoes (flip flops, sandals, etc.) if your child cannot tie their shoes then no laces. Please always dress your child in weather appropriate clothing.
Please always keep an extra set of clothing at Preschool. Accidents happen and we want your little one comfortable! Preschool and Little Saints share a bathroom and cubbies so if clothes get sent home from LSA make sure you replace them at Preschool. Please always have undies, socks and outfit in a plastic bag with your childs name clearly labeled on the outside.
Please come out to our upcoming events!