First Day of Preschool Information!
Our first day of school for the 4's is August 28th with 2023/2024 school year calendar
- Morning class from 8:20am to 11:20am
- Afternoon class from 12pm to 3pm
Our first day of school for the 3's is August 29th with 2023/2024 school year calendar
- Morning class from 8:20am to 10:45am (after Christmas break we will go until 11:15)
- As of now we do not have a PM class, we only have an AM class
- *if you are interested in 3's pm class please register as soon as possible
Our first day will be here before you know it! On the first day here is a list of supplies you will need:
- Child Sized Tote Bag: your child will carry them with this to and from school so make sure it's a good size for them. It will carry their folder, pencil case and snack.
- Pencil Case with Crayons, Large Pencil, Glue Stick and Markers inside no markers for preschool 3 year old class
- Extra Clothes: in a clear plastic bag with your childs full name on the outside
- Baby Wipes
- Roll of Paper Towels
- Hand Sanitizer
- Box of Tissues
- Box of ziplock bags (3 year old class snack size / 4 year old class sandwich size)
- At back to school night you will get their first homework assignment and a questionnaire that will be due on the first day
Welcome to School Event is August 16th 4-6pm. Parents and students are welcome to come tour the school and our classroom! You'll get to enjoy food trucks and get your first feel of joining the STS family!
Back to School Night is August 17th at 6pm. At this event I'll get to meet parents! You'll leave this with a good understanding of how the school year will go and a folder that has all the information I talked about. This folder is your child's to use for the school year.
Children must be of age 3 or 4 by September 30th of the current school year. All children MUST be potty trained before entering Preschool
Preschool does not wear uniforms however there is a dress code. Students must wear comfortable, easy and safe clothing. In Preschool we do crafts and play outside so they may get dirty. No open toe shoes (flip flops, sandals, etc.) if your child cannot tie their shoes then no laces. Please always dress your child in weather appropriate clothing.
Please always keep an extra set of clothing at preschool. Accidents happen and we want your little one comfortable!