2017-18 School Year
Dear Parent/Guardian: Children need healthy meals to learn. St. Theresa School offers healthy meals every school day. Lunch costs $2.35 but your children may qualify for free meals or for reduced price meals. The reduced price cost is $.40 for lunch.Click here to download the letter from Principal Matt Shore on the Free and Reduced Lunch OpportunityClick here: Do I Qualify for Free or Reduced Lunch
Dear Families of St. Theresa School,
Attached is the paperwork to apply for the 2017-2018 Free or Reduced Lunch Program.
WHY SHOULD YOU PARTICIPATE IN THIS LUNCH PROGRAM?
- Did you know your child can choose from 4 different nutritious lunches each day? 3 hot meal choices and one featured weekly salad are offered daily!
- Did you know last year our school received $23,000 from both State and Federal programs because families were enrolled in the Free/Reduced lunch program?
- Did you know if your family qualifies for this program, you will be helping our school maintain our cafeteria and school budgets by being a participant?
- Did you know the program is completely confidential? There are no special cards, tickets or other identifiers for children in the program. Every student, whether or not they are enrolled in the Free/Reduced program, use their student ID number at the lunch line to pay for lunch. Other students, teachers or administration DO NOT KNOW who is receiving a free or reduced lunch.
- Did you know that having students participate in the Free/Reduced lunch program also qualifies us for other rebates (called e-rate funding).
- Did you know that students who participate in this program also entitle our school for Title 1 funding used to provide assistance for additional academic support?
I hope you will give serious consideration to this program. Please take a moment to see if you qualify by viewing the attached information and income guidelines. If you do qualify, complete the application and return it to the school office as soon as possible so that your child can benefit from this wonderful lunch program. If you have any questions regarding this program please contact Jackie Conard in the school office.
Mr. Matthew Shore, Principal