What does the School Board do?
• We are a parental advisory board that functions as a liaison between our Saint Theresa School parent community and school leadership and administration.
• We meet every other month in the Little Flower Social Hall at the parish with Mr. Shore, Fr. Sahd, and other appointed teachers and representatives to learn about and discuss current issues. The 2020-2021 meeting dates are: 9/17/20, 11/17/20, 1/21/21, 3/18/21 & 5/20/21. All dates are also located on the school website calendar.
• We also support three major fundraisers contributing to the school’s development budget:
– Golf Outing for School & Knights of Columbus (September 28, 2020)
– Spring Fling (Spring 2021)
– Race for Education (Spring 2021)
• All STS parents are invited to attend school board meetings.
• If you have a particular issue or idea that you would like to bring to a school board member’s attention, please see the "Welcome" section of this school board site for all current members contact information. Issues and concerns should be brought forth at least three weeks BEFORE the next scheduled board meeting to allow time for board members to submit information for agenda.
Please click on this memo for more information on School Board meetings and agenda guidelines: Meetings & Agenda guidelines