St. Theresa Families,
As we move toward the end of August 2022, I wanted to let you know that we as a staff are looking to improve our entrance and dismissal procedures to ensure the safety of your children and the efficiency of the procedures.
- Unless you are a prepaid and registered morning drop off student:
- The doors will be opened at 8:00AM
- Students will go directly to their assigned rooms
- At 8:15AM the tardy bell will ring and any students entering after this time will be marked with an unexcused tardy.
- Car riding students will be dismissed from the front doors at 3:05PM.
- Parents that are picking up students who are car riders should form a line to expedite dismissal.
- Students who are walking must live within the West Shore School District walking perimeter guidelines,if not, please follow the car rider procedures.
ANY CHANGES TO DAILY TRANSPORTATION, PLEASE CALL (NOT EMAIL) THE OFFICE BEFORE 2:30PM.
As we evaluate our procedures, any changes will be communicated several days in advance, but will not involve time changes to the opening or closing of school.