Nov. 11- 15
- Monday – Prayer Service 2 PM Assembly for prayer service for Veterans’ Day
- Tuesday – Crazy Hair / Hat / Tie Day (no colored hair) (must be in uniform)
- Wednesday – Jersey Day - a sports jersey or shirt may be worn over uniform
- Thursday – Marie Carr Scholarship Fund ~ DOUD*. Please bring in at least $1 to support our Marie Carr Scholarship Fund.
- Friday – Spirit Day ~ School Colors DOUD** Liturgy/ Pep Rally
- **On Friday, you may dress out of uniform, but you must wear our school colors. Our school colors are blue and gold. This means that the main color of the shirt must be blue, gold, or both. All STS logo shirts are acceptable regardless of color. All students must dress appropriately and follow the guidelines in the handbook.
Mrs. Deborah Richard
4th Grade Teacher- 4A
St. Theresa School
Degrees and Certifications:
B.S. in Elementary Education and Early Childhood Education
*STS Kindness Week* Wednesday is World Kindness Day! We will have a special container in the lobby outside of the gym. Students, faculty, and staff are encouraged to write down their acts of kindness to be included in our special container. The container will be available all week!
*On Thursday, you may dress out of uniform. All students must dress appropriately and follow the guidelines in the handbook.
On Friday, November 15th we will be on a very special schedule for Liturgy in the morning and PEP RALLY in the afternoon!
Cornucopia and Sister Parish Stocking Stuffer Collection in progress at STS.
Week of Nov. 11-15, 2019
Please look at your child's grades each week on Rediker.
11/8 Math Homework: pp. 289- 292
Math- Check My Progress
Veterans' Day- God bless our veterans!
Tuesday: P.E. (Wear your P.E. uniform.)
Math HW- NONE
Muffins with Mom
Crazy hat, hair, tie day (in uniform)
Volcano Test- memorize the flashcards and the diagram
Jersey Day- over the uniform
Chapter 7 Religion Test on the Beatitudes
Math HW- pp. 309-310
DOUD for at least $1- Marie Carr Fund
National Kindness Day
Start Unit 2 Reading Test
LITURGY- Some students in 4A Participate (Mass at 8:45)
Math HW- Finish Turkey Packet
Free DOUD in School Colors
Finish Unit 2 Reading Test
Pep Rally at 2 PM
Unit 2 READING SKILLS: 11/14- 15
Main idea and details
Context Clues (antonyms, sentence clues)
Point of View
Figurative Language: Similes and Metaphors
Literary Elements: Meter and Rhyme
Common and Proper Nouns
Singular and Plural Nouns
Irregular Plural Nouns
11/11 Veterans' Day Ceremony and Spirit Week Kick Off
11/11 Check My Progress
11/12 Muffins with Mom
11/13 Volcano Test (Know your flashcards and diagrams)
11/14 Chapter 7 Religion Test
11/14- 15 Language Arts Unit 2 Test
11/15 4A Participates in the Liturgy (8:45 AM in the church)
11/19 End of the Trimester
User: (first initial)(last name)@sainttheresaschool.org
Password: stts(lunch number)"Tales with T.A.I.L.S." (Therapy Animals Increase Literacy Skills)