Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Vikki DeBastiani
Christ is the key at St. Theresa School
**5B FID Lessons**
Thursday, April 2, 2020 lessons
Good morning 5B!
** Please look at my website for all log in numbers and how to’s. It’s on the main page toward the bottom after the assignments. Thank you.
I hope I have been helpful in some way! I’m not used to being on a computer all day! I will say one thing...your kids will be ready for middle school next year after all of this!!
- Lenten Journey Packet: Read Holy Thursday
- Answer the five questions that follow
Go to Quizlet and begin to study the vocabulary words as we will be having a vocabulary quiz soon after Easter.
Mrs. DeBastiani 2019-2020
- Complete chapter review pp 695-696. * do not estimate for numbers 18-23, just subtract the fractions.
- I would like to zoom on Friday at 11:00 to begin to review for the test next Tuesday!!
- Please go to the link below and read about Greece’s geography. Then take the five question quiz that follows. You can also listen to it if you want. It’s at the end of the reading.
Edit sheet April 2nd
- Review pages 34-35 in Voyages book
- Complete part I and II in your packet.
- Read Ida B. under Literature Anthology starting with p346 in Connect Ed online
- Go into google classroom under Language Arts for instructions after reading.
Connect Ed passwords: It should be: number fruit shape
your account: first name.4 digit cafe pin number.STS
your password: STS.4 digit cafe pin number
Catholic Brain- SAI 07572
Free through Lent
*From Mrs. Stoner:
*Khan Academy https://www.khanacademy.org/join/8ZE78K7J
Class code: 8ZE78K7J
Class code: 6bbeyop
User: (first initial)(last name)@sainttheresaschool.org
Password: STTS(lunch number)
<<PLEASE CHECK THE LEFT SIDE OF MY WEB PAGE FOR ASSIGNMENTS, LINKS, SCHEDULES, ETC...
Dear Fifth Grade Families,
Welcome to St.Theresa School and 5B! I will be your child's teacher this year. I am from western Pennsylvania and received my Bachelor of Science degree in Elementary Education from Clarion University of PA. This is my 17th year teaching at STS as well as two years in the day care.
My husband and I have been married for 27 years. Our son, Drew, is a senior (already!) at Susquehanna University and just finished his internship in accounting. Grace is in sixth grade with Mrs. Levens. We also have a mini goldendoodle named Snickers! She is such a fun little dog and a great pet for our family!
I am looking forward to having a successful and blessed year with your child! Together we can be the keys to be Christ like at STS!