Welcome to the Financial Assistance page for Saint Theresa School. We want to work with you to make an education at Saint Theresa School a reality for your family!
There are several ways you can apply/receive financial assistance:
1. Neumann Scholarship Foundation: (online application only; deadline 3/01/20) EXTREMELY important that you do not miss this deadline. By not applying via FACTS for the Neumann Scholarship, you miss out on several tuition assistance opportunities! The deadline is firm and unwavering.
2. Marie Carr Scholarship Fund: (school office will send after Neumann awards are distributed; usually June) You must also apply for the Neumann Scholarship to be eligible for Marie Carr.
4. Bridge Educational Foundation: (When available)
5. Bravo Foundation: (When available; must also apply to the Neumann Scholarship Foundation to be eligbile for Bravo).
7. Central Pennsylvania Scholarship Fund. You MUST apply for the Neumann Scholarship in order to qualify
There may be additional scholarships depending on the availability. Any opportunities that become available will be communicated by the Principal of Saint Theresa School via email, text and on the school website.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Jackie Conard in the school office at (717) 774-7464