Welcome to the Financial Assistance page for Saint Theresa School. We want to work with you to make an education at Saint Theresa School a reality for your family!
There are several ways you can apply/receive financial assistance:
1. Neumann Scholarship Foundation: (online application only; deadline 4/01/19) EXTREMELY important that you do not miss this deadline. By not applying to Neumann, you miss out on several tuition assistance opportunities! The deadline is firm and unwavering.
2. Marie Carr Scholarship Fund: (apply via the school office) You must also apply to the Neumann Scholarship Foundation to be eligible for Marie Carr.
4. Bridge Educational Foundation: (When available)
5. Bravo Foundation: (When available; must also apply to the Neumann Scholarship Foundation to be eligbile for Bravo).
7. Central Pennsylvania Scholarship Fund: NEW FOR 2019!. Must apply before 4/15/19.
There may be additional scholarships depending on the availability. Any opportunities that become available will be advertised by the Principal of Saint Theresa School.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Jackie Conard in the school office at (717) 774-7464