- Saint Theresa School
Coronavirus Updates for STS
Dear STS Families/Community:
Below are various attachments of the communication thus far and updates to school and related events.
SCHOOL CLOSURE: CLOSED through at least May 1;
Return date: Maybe first week in May
FID Schedule through May 1st + Easter Break and other COVID-19 Links for assistance
- Teachers are then available between 9 AM-12 PM & 1 PM-3:30 PM.
- Monday's during this closure will be for skill work, studying, reviewing and catch-up as needed, but no new instruction. Teachers will still be available but not may be delayed in responded due to various Professional Development (webinars) opportunities.
8. School Cafe': With the recent outbreak of COVID-19, the SchoolCafé Customer Support Team has currently suspended the auto pay feature for all SchoolCafé users. This feature will stay suspended until students return to school.
1. Spring Fling: POSTPONED; no dates set yet for the on-line bidding opportunity for all items. MORE INFO forthcoming for those who already registered and the opportunity to register as a new participant once new plan is finalized. We will currently pause on collecting any more items for baskets and reconvene once we have solidified a date (which is at least a month out). Contact Jackie Conarad at firstname.lastname@example.org for Spring Fling basket questions.
2. Shrek, Jr. The Musical: POSTPONED; tentative dates are Thursday, May 14 - Sunday, May 17. For the parents of the Cast & Crew who already bought reserved seating and dinner, your reservations will hold accordingly! Again, we are in the process of determining how this will all unfold.