- Saint Theresa School
Coronavirus Updates for STS
Dear STS Families/Community:
Below are various attachments of the communication thus far and updates to school and related events.
Per the Governor's Orders, school is now closed through the end of the school year.
We will continue with FIDs
End of School Year Announcement.
FID Schedule through May 1st + Easter Break and other COVID-19 Links for assistance. An updated schedule for the rest of the year will be forthcoming.
- Teachers are then available between 9 AM-12 PM & 1 PM-3:30 PM.
- Monday's during this closure will be for skill work, studying, reviewing and catch-up as needed, but no new instruction. Teachers will still be available but not may be delayed in responded due to various Professional Development (webinars) opportunities.
8. School Cafe': With the recent outbreak of COVID-19, the SchoolCafé Customer Support Team has currently suspended the auto pay feature for all SchoolCafé users. This feature will stay suspended until students return to school.
1. Spring Fling: POSTPONED; no dates set yet for the on-line bidding opportunity for all items. MORE INFO forthcoming for those who already registered and the opportunity to register as a new participant once new plan is finalized. We will currently pause on collecting any more items for baskets and reconvene once we have solidified a date (which is at least a month out). Contact Jackie Conarad at firstname.lastname@example.org for Spring Fling basket questions.
2. Shrek, Jr. The Musical: POSTPONED; tentative dates are Thursday, May 14 - Sunday, May 17. For the parents of the Cast & Crew who already bought reserved seating and dinner, your reservations will hold accordingly! Again, we are in the process of determining how this will all unfold.